Florida/Gulf Coast (Primarily remote)
Up to $130,000 base. $260,000 OTE, uncapped commission.
An opportunity to build a territory from the ground up with an award-winning, IT consulting and managed services business, specialising in modern, software defined networking, security and communications technologies, delivering innovative solutions and services to major organisations right across the globe.
Please use my contact details below to learn more about the opportunity.
- Acquire new business against an annual sales target within mutually determined verticals. Identify vertical markets to target with responsibility for building the pipeline, identifying appropriate prospects, determining the strategy and all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Qualify Customer and sales opportunities to maximise orders and ensure that the solutions offered are within Xalient's field of competence.
- Build and sustain a prospect platform and follow through in an appropriate and timely manner to achieve or exceed the assigned sales targets.
- Ensure proactive contact with all prospect projects on a regular and consistent basis. Understand the Business requirements and how Xalient can provide a solution in this context.
- Co-ordinate pre-sales resource and manage the sales cycle, setting customer expectations and respecting other demands on colleagues to ensure Xalient's reputation and customers/partner aspirations are met.
- Prepare and deliver professional sales presentations to customers. Understand the clients' business needs, objectives and practices and present compelling business propositions, concepts and ideas to clients at senior and board level. Prepare and deliver professional sales presentations to customers.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable background of new business sales achievement and conversion with our technology or previous experience working for a managed services provider.
- An excellent track record within a Networking/Data, Telecommunications or IT organisation.
- Strong New Business capabilities - communication, collaboration and promotion of differentiators and new products to present compelling propositions.
- Highly self-motivated attitude
- Able to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve customer engagement.
- Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative in and out of office.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking skills and general product awareness
- Commercial and sector awareness with the ability to grasp technical concepts.
Don't hesitate to reach out for a discrete and direct conversation, email@example.com or 07488887499.