End Client in Massachusetts is seeking a talented IAM Analyst/Engineer. Candidate should have experience with multiple IAM tools and broad understanding of IAM environments. Ping, Okta, Sailpoint, CyberArk, Active Directory experience preferred.
This role is : On Site 2 days a week and WFH 3 days a week.
- Experience with Identity Governance and Administration tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Directory Services experience required (LDAP, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Detailed subject matter expertise with SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM is preferred
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as PingID, Duo, webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc.
- Experience with User Lifecycle Management tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for enterprise applications and filesystems
- Familiar with best practices regarding Vendor Risk Management and third-party access management