Talent Acquisition Leader
3 Days in the office 2 days WFH
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader with experience in high-growth, high volume, L&D centre environments to join our team. This position encompasses all aspects of the hiring process and you will manage delivery from initial briefing through to the candidate starting. You will use innovative methods to attract, source and engage relevant candidates, create a strong talent pipeline, screen, match and select potential hires. You will need can easily adapt your style to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs
This position reports to the VP of the business, working hand-in-hand with the Human Resources team and hiring managers across all our divisions and brands.
You will also learn to develop innovative ideas on how we can best access and measure talent. Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across our brands will be critical to ensuring you find the best talent from a diverse pool to build the workplace of the future.
We're Looking For The Following
- Able to write compelling job adverts
- Able to manage high volume of roles at any one time
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Eager to learn and continuously improve
- Comfortable using LinkedIn as a sourcing and networking platform
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Health / Dental / Vision
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- State of the art modern office space in downtown Boston with a smoothie bar, free snacks, free espresso bar and regular events
- Early finish on Fridays
- Potential equity share for those who help to build the business
- Regular incentives
- Hybrid working - mix of office based and home based
- Flexible working policy from day 1
Skills and experience:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry
- Experience or interest in technology (we are particularly interested in hearing from those with interest in Cyber Security)
- A successful track record of hires,
- An understanding of the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- A proven team player with a natural tendency to collaborate
- Ability to work within a fast-paced scaling recruitment team
About Cloud Identity
Cloud Identity is the global leader in Identity & Access Management (IAM) staffing with the largest team of IAM recruitment consultants in the world. With an in depth understanding of local markets and conditions across Europe and the US, Cloud Identity offers a full set of recruitment solutions across the complete IAM project lifestyle.
We are known and trusted across the US and Europe by vendors to find the best talent for their teams. We regularly sponsor and participate in IAM conferences and events, meaning we are truly embedded within the global Identity ecosystem
With a global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements, Cloud Identity offers a unique opportunity to work with industry leaders in the IAM space and is the perfect place is to advance your career within a growing niche.
Please apply online or contact our Head of Talent Acquisition, Chris Lewis, for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud International is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.