Entry Level - Recruitment Consultant
London Bridge / Work from home
Are you looking for a position where the foundations for you to excel have been laid already? Whether you are aiming to be one of the top billers at your company or want to have a part in the company by setting up your own team, this position allows you to do both. If you are interested in a hot desk within a German speaking team and a market that has proven its potential already in 2022, then this could be your next opportunity.
Why should you apply?
· As a SAP recruitment Consultant you will be walking into a hot desk (SAP HCM & SuccessFactors in Southwest Germany) with 15+ accounts and a number of urgent live vacancies to start working on (more than £200k was billed in this region last year during Covid & a big potential for more placements)
· Market leading base salaries with a great commission structure (12.5% - 40%), new business bonus & no threshold
· Principal Consultant & Team Lead pathways
· EMI-scheme for all SAP Recruitment Consultants.
· 100% candidate ownership - if you find a candidate and place them, 100% of the fee will go towards you, meaning you can start billing in month 1
· Small, family feel company (no target micromanagement) with small 4-person teams, regular informal get-togethers on Fridays & virtual team events every Thursday
· German speaking office environment with several native German language speakers
· Monthly lunch clubs to London´s best Michelin starred restaurants
· Holiday incentives (company-wide incentives, top-biller incentives & team-incentives) to locations such as Dubai, South Africa, Madrid etc.
What are we looking for?
· Fluent German language skills (essential)
For further information, or if you have any questions, please get in touch with Chris Lewis, Head of Internal Recruitment. email@example.com / 020 39831049
Cloud International is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Contact: Chris Lewis
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 05 November 2022
- Job Ref: cl8_1663765300