Business Development Manager (ERP, SAP & Procurement Solutions)
- Home Office Contract
- Many Inbound Leads on your desk.
- Freedom to create your job around you
- With a demonstrably beneficial product suite.
If you're a Business Development Manager, or indeed a Salesperson by a different title, with experience in Business Procurement, IT, ERP and/or SAP Solutions - this might be what you're looking for next.
A German Mid-Market SAP Partner focused on Procurement have funded the next phase of their expansion. The Technical Team is awesome - so you won't be alone on important Demos, the customer retention rate is high, and their custom product suite is genuinely something special.
This is a Long-Term strategic role, so you'll be utilising your Sales expertise to guide and advise the Management Team of best practice and, naturally, you'll soon have scope for hiring out a team of your own.
You can be based from your Home Office anywhere in Germany. There are offices you're free to use, but it's entirely up to you. The business have Quarterly "Get Together" Days, as a lot of the Team are Remote - yet they maintain a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Business Development Manager role with a host of Inbound Leads and a strong marketing platform for you to utilise.
- You'll instantly have a Warm List of existing clients throughout Europe who're working with the business inside their S/4 Hana Suite.
- You'll also, naturally, have a focus on winning New Logos.
- Home Office, Company Car and long-lasting support from the Team.
- You know Procurement Solutions, and/or SAP MM with the ability to discuss solutions at C-Level with good results.
- You can sell fluently in German - English is a Plus too.
- You're ambitious - and want to grow with a Business.
- You don't need your hand held, and can prioritise your own work.
Wie Sie sich bewerben können:
Bewerben Sie sich heute, oder kontaktieren Sie Archie Iqbal n für weitere Informationen unter +49 89 3803 4424, oder über Email an firstname.lastname@example.org
#SAP #Deutschland #Sales #BusinessDevelopment #Business #Development #Procurement #Solutions #BDM #Mannheim #Germany #Remote #HomeOffice #Beschaffung #Einkauf