We are looking for an experienced Identity Access Management (IAM) SailPoint Contractor to join our team on a project basis. As a SailPoint Contractor, you will be responsible for implementing identity and access management solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ or SailPoint Identity Now. You will work closely with our clients to understand their business requirements and deliver high-quality solutions that meet their needs.
- Implement SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions to manage user access and entitlements for our clients.
- Configure SailPoint workflows, rules, and policies to automate identity and access management processes.
- Integrate SailPoint with various target systems, such as Active Directory, LDAP, and cloud applications.
- Develop custom connectors and scripts to enable data flows between SailPoint and other systems.
- Provide technical guidance to the project team on SailPoint best practices and standards.
- Participate in the testing, deployment, and maintenance of SailPoint solutions.
- Ensure that SailPoint solutions meet security and compliance requirements, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Troubleshoot SailPoint issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Communicate project status and deliverables to clients and project managers.
- Document technical designs, implementation steps, and test plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts and technologies.
- Experience in configuring SailPoint workflows, rules, and policies.
- Experience in integrating SailPoint with various target systems, such as Active Directory, LDAP, and cloud applications.
- Experience in developing custom connectors and scripts to enable data flows between SailPoint and other systems.
- Good understanding of security and compliance requirements, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Availability to work on a project basis.
Please apply for more information about the client, and further benefits :)