Recruitment Consultant – Contract
Cloud Identity - Boston
Are you contract recruitment expert ready to grow your department but feel held back by micromanagement? Perhaps you feel you have hit the ceiling in your current role.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced contract recruitment consultant to join the Cloud Identity team in our Boston office.
As a contract recruitment consultant, you will walking into a warm desk/contract book with a huge client base for you to work on from day one. This is a hands-on role where you will manage the full sales process from signing clients, establishing and promoting vacancies, to sourcing and interviewing candidates. You will need to manage expectations on both sides, provide aftercare and work consultatively during the entire process.
Within this role there is massive potential to grow the contract division within the US Identity and Access Management market. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and working towards leading the contract function with an impressive portfolio of candidates and clients.
Cloud Identity offers the benefits of both a close-knit team and a larger global corporation. We offer transparent and rapid career progression and support throughout your career with Cloud all the way up to Director level. Our promotion structure is facts- and stats-based: you own it, you drive it, we support it. We have built a strong brand reputation within our vertical market. We firmly believe that this enables us to offer an exceptional level of service, to all areas of our business, that would rival any executive search firm.
• Health / Dental / Vision
• 401K with matching contributions
• State of the art modern office space in downtown Boston with a smoothie bar, free snacks, free espresso bar and regular events
• Early finish on Fridays
• Potential equity share for those who help to build the business
• Regular incentives
• Hybrid working – mix of office based and home based
• Flexible working policy from day 1
• Commission structure up to 40%
• Excellent organisational skills in order to manage clients and candidates on a 360 desk
• Experience of building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective candidates
• Demonstrable successful at business development winning a vast portfolio of clients
• Proven track record of consistent revenue generation
• Previous experience in tech recruitment (cyber security or identity would be a bonus)
• Experience as a contract recruiter
• Previous experience within a 360 role
• Experience in using data to market map and inform a recruitment strategy
• Experience or interest in cybersecurity, (inc. Identity & Access Management)
About Cloud Identity
Cloud Identity is the global leader in Identity & Access Management (IAM) staffing with the largest team of IAM recruitment consultants in the world. With an in depth understanding of local markets and conditions across Europe and the US, Cloud Identity offers a full set of recruitment solutions across the complete IAM project lifecycle.
We are known and trusted across the US and Europe by vendors to find the best talent for their teams. We regularly sponsor and participate in IAM conferences and events, meaning we are truly embedded within the global Identity ecosystem. With a global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements, Cloud Identity offers a unique opportunity to work with industry leaders in the IAM space and is the perfect place is to advance your career within a growing niche.
Please apply online or contact our Head of Talent Acquisition, Chris Lewis, for further information: email@example.com
Cloud International is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.