Job Title: SailPoint Engineer
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Fully remote - but must be based in the Benelux
Hours: Full-time - 6 months contract initially (potential to extend)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
We are working with a consultancy and together we have a new opportunity for an English/Dutch-speaking Engineer to join their team for an initial period of 6 months, with potential for an extension.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical solutions meets the customer requirements and performs as per design and creating customer delivery documentation such as implementation and configuration documents, test plans, and run books.
What we're looking for:
As a SailPoint Engineer you will have:
- Experience with developing generic connectors like JDBC, FlatFile and WebServices.
- Experience in programming languages like Java and BeanShell.
- Experience in defining and customising different types of Certification campaigns
- Should have Hands on experience in installing and configuring the latest version of IdentityIQ 8.1.
- Experience and knowledge of integration with LDAP directories like OID and AD
- Dutch or French-speaking is highly beneficial
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: SailPoint, Engineer, Digital Identity, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking, Dutch-Speaking