SAP PP Analyst, End User, Charlotte, North Carolina. My client a well known global end user of SAP are looking for a SAP PP Analyst join their team, ideally they are looing for candidates to have a strong background with SAP PP Shop Floor Control and any experience with SAP QM would be highly advantageous.
Candiates should have the followng skills;
- Responsible for ensuring that SAP business applications are maintained and developed to agreed standards.
- Analyze and document business process requirements in the areas of planning and management of customer demand and orders as well as logistics fulfillment.
- Develop functional specifications from business requirements and communicate these in technical terms to ABAP developers.
- Develop, document, implement, and present new solutions in the SAP SFC, TM and PP areas within SAP.
- Interface with Business Application Management analysts (programmer and application).
- Apply advanced SAP Production Execution / Planning knowledge in support and development of specific process (including configuration and implementation).
- Provide operational support for all logistics modules of SAP (SFC, TM, PP).
- Manage regional requests for change and projects within SAP Production and Tooling spaces and ensure applications are compliant with the America's regional processes and standards.
- Maintain roadmaps, prepare demands, project requests, and request for change's (RFCs).
- Clarify requirements and coordinate testing/training/support in the SAP Production and Tooling Module.
- 2 or more years' experience in one or more SAP rollouts and 5 years' experience SAP PP module; Experience with S/4HANA desirable
- ABAP programming
- Knowledge of SAP solutions covering at least one of the following; Production Planning, Production Execution, Tooling Management, Plant Maintenance, and MES.
- Configuration and development of interfaces between SAP and external software implementations.
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify solutions will meet business requirements
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Proven high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures, and processes
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with multiple levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and work effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and efficiency in challenging the status-quo
- Maintains a positive work culture through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems, Business, or other similar academic subject area with a minimum 5 years of job experience in IT or process area(s)
- Provide Training to key users
- Configure, develop, and troubleshoot APIs and flat file-based integrations
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve integration related issues in a virtualized environment
- Work closely with customers, data, and analytics team members to optimize data warehouse integrations between SAP and customer data warehouses
- Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources
- Experience with one or more Production Execution, Production Planning, Tooling Management.
- Analysis, harmonization, and optimization of processes in procurement
- Implementation of IT solutions in a system landscape of SAP R3, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Integration (Microsoft Azure) and other software.
- Coordination and execution of end-to-end tests as well as documentation of the IT solution and cooperation in the preparation of training documents
- Develop functional specifications from business requirements
- Develop, document, implement and present new solutions
- Support and optimize existing solutions
- Provide operational support (Tickets / Service Requests)
- Provide Project Support (Projects / Change Requests)
Please do not heistate to apply if this is of interest.