If you have ever considered a career opportunity to join one of the Big Four?
Now is a great time to start that conversation, with a lot less travel required than pre-covid times, competitive salaries, great bonuses, and working hour regulations in place. A career with my client as well as offering great challenges and rewards is also an opportunity to future-proof your SAP career.
My client has a well-established SAP practice in Germany where you will be given an opportunity to work with well-known national and international customers, in the planning and implementation of SAP transformation projects using the latest market-leading products in SAP S/ 4HANA and SAP Analytics.
You can be based out of any of the 11 offices in Germany.
Responsibilities will include
- Development of tailor-made solutions in accounting and controlling with SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, and S/4 HANA Cloud
- Work on the concept and the design, harmonization, and integration of business processes
- Participation in the planning, conception, and implementation including testing and training
- Assuming sub-project responsibility
- Preparation and implementation of customer workshops based on agile project procedures
- Excellent implementation knowledge of SAP FI/CO, preferably using modern SAP solutions such as S/4 HANA
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO processes of cost and performance accounting and profitability analysis Relevant experience in accounting according to HGB, IFRS or US-GAAP
- Analytical and structured thinking skills to solve complex customer requests
- Very good presentation and communication skills in written and spoken German and English
Please do not hesitate to contact Archie Iqbal Cloud Internationl for more info.