A Senior Identity Management Solution Specialist designs and implements account management and identity synchronization solutions for multiple companies. Typically, the work is performed remotely, but travel to a customer's site is oftentimes required. An Identity Management Solution Specialist must be as comfortable on the whiteboard as they are with the keyboard. This means that they must be able to articulate the business value of identity management solutions, demonstrate the components that make up an IAM solution, and implement those capabilities in either proof of concept or enterprise implementations.
This client's solution specialists have been working in the identity management space for nearly 20 years (dating back to the early days of Netscape). Our experience includes IAM solutions across multiple vendors, but we have chosen to focus on implementing rock solid identity and access management solutions based on ForgeRock's award winning products. As a thought leader in the identity and access management space, our client works with clients across various industries including, healthcare, financial services, high-tech, manufacturing, and publishing. Each of these clients may have different goals, but they all share one thing in common - the need for a dynamic and robust infrastructure to simplify the processes associated with IAM technologies.
We are seeking bright, motivated individuals with a passion for architecting and implementing next generation identity management solutions built on the latest technologies. You will be working in a fun and dynamic environment on a variety of projects, be exposed to clients across multiple industries, collaborate within high-caliber fast paced project teams, and develop world class custom identity management solutions to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 clients.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, extensive training and mentorship, and performance-based incentives. You must have the ability to travel, but for the most part, work will be performed remotely.
Identity Management Solution Specialist
The Senior Identity Management Solution Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive account management and identity synchronization solutions to our growing customer base. This often encompasses the entire lifecycle of an identity management deployment and consists of: requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, go-live, and transition to support. This is both an architectural and technical role and as such requires high level business acumen coupled with deep technical knowledge of identity management products and system design principles.
Along with being an extremely technically proficient individual, this position also requires the candidate to have exceptional personnel and time management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Articulate the business and technical benefits of identity management solutions
- Captures and defines customer business and technical requirements
- Create and define business, functional and application architecture designs as per business requirements
- Maps requirements to use cases, use cases to solutions and solutions to product features
- Architect identity management solutions using best practices and proven methods
- Deliver internal and customer-facing projects utilizing ForgeRock Identity Management (IDM)
- Create customer-facing documentation including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Perform technical training and identity management workshops either in-person or remotely
- Provide ongoing support to an existing customer base
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Work with the support team to define, design, implement, and maintain the tools necessary for providing support to our customer base. This includes applications, scripts, and/or tools used by the support team for gathering, diagnosing, or otherwise providing support of the customer's operating system and/or identity management applications and/or connected systems.
- Travel as necessary
- Strong understanding of identity and access management principles
- Hands on experience with provisioning / IDM platforms (ForgeRock, Okta, Sailpoint, NetIQ, Oracle, etc)
- An understanding of LDAP directory servers and their place in identity management solutions
- Extensive experience working in Linux environments
- Experience with debugging Java applications
- Experience integrating Java applications to relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, etc.)
- Ability to define and implement workflow based solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify complex software, hardware, and systems issues
- Ability to work within a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Desire to continue to develop personal skill set in a proactive environment
- Values teamwork and can contribute to as well as lead the group
- Ability to maintain professionalism while under pressure
- Ability to exercise judgment in the absence of defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions
- Excellent analytical abilities, resulting in quick problem resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unafraid to share opinions in a constructive professional way
- A sense of humor
- Working knowledge of ForgeRock's platform (IDM, DS, AM, IG)
- Experience with virtual environments (such as Amazon EC2)
- Experience working with distributed source control systems (such as Git)
- Familiarity with major enterprise solutions such as ERP, CRM, etc
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three (3)years' hands-on experience implementing one or more of the following:
- Identity Management products (FR IDM, Waveset, Oracle Identity Manager, NetIQ Identity Manager, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, etc.)
- Enterprise directory solutions
- A minimum of two (2) years' software development experience