Job Description: We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers with different experience levels to join our product development team in our heard quarters at Naples, Florida. In this role, you'll be developing highly scalable web applications with a team goal of streamlining business operations and improving the overall user experience. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiencies and make an impact while contributing to a cross-functional team.
- Make UI/UX ideas into prototypes, establish outstanding interactions from designs, construct reusable content modules, and ensure code maintainability.
- Translate UI/UX design mock-ups to actual code bridging the gap between design and technical implementation
- Design and develop REST APIs using C#
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools, and technologies.
- Conducts code reviews, provides feedback, and suggests changes as needed.
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product components; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way.
Experience and Skillsets:
- Experience working with RESTful web services, JSON data models and integration with REST APIs
- Experience in C#, Entity Frameworks, Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Sharp problem solving skills and passionate to code
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision