Location: London Bridge & Home-Office
Base Salary: £24.000 - £28.000 (dependent on level of experience) + salary increase from Manager level
OTE: £62.000 - £93.000 (Senior-level target: £15.000/month; Principal-level target: £20.000/month)
As a Recruitment Consultant you want to take your career into your own hands and grow into a management role? You don't want to wait until you are asked to take over a team, but are looking for a company where you will be trained.
Why should you apply?
- As a SAP recruitment Consultant you will be walking into a hot desk(SAP HCM & SuccessFactors in Southwest Germany) with 15+ accounts and a number of urgent live vacancies to start working on (more than £200k was billed in this region last year during Covid & a big potential for more placements)
- Market leading base salaries with a great commission structure(12.5% - 40%), new business bonus & no threshold
- Principal Consultant & Team Lead pathways
- EMI-schemefor all SAP Recruitment Consultants.
- 100% candidate ownership - if you find a candidate and place them, 100% of the fee will go towards you, meaning you can start billing in month 1
- Small, family feel company(no target micromanagement) with small 4-person teams, regular informal get-togethers on Fridays & virtual team events every Thursday
- German/Dutch speaking office environment with several native language speakers
- Monthlylunch clubs to London´s best Michelin starred restaurants
- Holiday incentives(company-wide incentives, top-biller incentives & team-incentives) to locations such as Dubai, South Africa, Madrid etc.
What are we looking for?
- Entry level Recruitment Consultant - placing specialised professionals (e.g. IT, Life Science etc.) - for us the quality of your work is more important than your years of experience
- High process focus and delivery-quality for your clients
- Fluent German or Dutch and good English skills
Cloud International is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.