Junior Okta Engineer
Working with some of the most complex and challenging Okta projects in the US, our Identity and Access Management specialist client is looking for top IAM professionals that can become future leaders in the company. As an established Okta expert you can expect to be working alongside some of the best minds in the IAM industry promoting collaboration and innovation, all within a highly remote working environment.
Why apply for this position?
- As a senior member of the IAM consultancy team, you will help influence and drive the company forward.
- Work with the latest Okta technologies to deploy, customise and deliver best in class IAM solutions.
- Company led training and Okta certifications.
- High level of autonomy from project to project.
- Remote based work with travel limited to only when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- Above all else, we are looking for a passion for IAM and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with remote colleagues.
- Supreme confidence in your knowledge of Okta which will translate to competent face to face interactions with clients.
- Successful track record of implementing, integrating and supporting Okta, the more complex the better.
- Ability in diagnostic, testing and problem-solving skills.
How to apply?
If you feel like you have the skills and personality to be a good match in this exciting opportunity, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.