Inhouse SAP SuccessFactors Projectmanager (m/w/d)
Location: Asslar, Germany OR Annency, France - hybrid
Salary: IG Metall Tarifvertrag (in Germany) plus additional payments depending on experience and qualification
Do you possess a great deal of technical know-how in the field of HR IT and enjoy working hands-on with the system? Are you communicative, eager to take on responsibilities, and interested in managing the implementation of SuccessFactors in projects? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
About the company
With an impressive history spanning 130 years, the company has been on a steady journey of growth and success, evolving into an international corporation, that is on track to achieve an annual revenue of 1 billion euros.
The company specialises in developing technical solutions that are indispensable across a range of industries, such as medical, pharmaceutical, energy, space, and automotive. These solutions play a vital role in the production of numerous everyday products that shape our lives.
Always staying ahead of the times, the company embraces the motto "𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲".
Why should you apply?
- You value teamwork and close collaboration, making a combination of home office and office the ideal set up for you.
- You are eager to make an impact and find it exciting to steer and lead the global roll-out of SuccessFactors modules. Both in the role of a Technical Consultant, as well as Project Manager.
- You will enjoy varied range of tasks, working "hands on" on the system, as well as process-oriented.
- You thrive in an international environment and enjoy interacting with colleagues from around the world.
- You see yourself thriving in both areas, HR and IT, where you can mediate, advise, and immerse yourself in both worlds.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP SuccessFactors experience in EC and at least one further module
- Strong Technical knowledge (Implementation, intergrations, configuration, testing, support)
- Experience in project management or sub-project management
- Strong communication skills and a drive to make a difference
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of German or French is a plus, but not a must
How can you apply?
To apply directly or for any additional inquiries, please feel free to contact me using the following contact details:
Sandra Krautz ☎️ +49 (0) 89 3803 4421
Statement on Equal Opportunities
We believe in providing equal opportunities to all applicants, irrespective of their age, gender, origin, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, or disability. Every individual who meets the qualifications and requirements for this position is encouraged to apply.