about 1 month ago
12 - 18months
6th August 2021
Candidates must be based in Poland.
12 + contract with multiple extensions.
Daily rate - negotiable on experience.
· Experience of implementing, managing, designing security of large Azure/AWS Infrastructure environments including HYBRID Landscapes.
· Should be able to manage Infrastructure & Security teams with responsibilities including system tuning, account management, security and performance monitoring, network support, new system & Server installation.
· Must be Azure and AWS certified
· Working with Security & Solution Architects to build different solution.
· Review the Architecture designs based on Azure security benchmark, CIS, CSA and NIST.
· Guiding the developers to make use of Cognitive services in their existing applications.
· Helping the team with the escalated cases if it falls under my domain of expertise.
· Understanding the HLD for any new architecture and providing KT to the offshore team.
· Acting as bridge between Azure AD and Azure Infrastructure team.
· Managing security recommendation from the azure security centre. And acting based on the alert
· Analysing and reconfiguration of NSG rule to meet the Daimler standards.
· Troubleshooting Azure AD app proxy issues as we are vividly using it for accessing the Web - apps
· Good knowledge on CI/CD pipelines and DevOps
Please contact me ASAP for more details.