Job Title: CyberArk Engineer
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Fully remote - but must be based in the Benelux
Hours: Full-time - 6 months contract initially (potential to extend)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
We are working with a consultancy and together we have a new opportunity for an English/Dutch-speaking Engineer to join their team for an initial period of 6 months, with potential for an extension.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for CyberArk system optimization, perform routine maintenance on the CyberArk platform and developing and maintaining technical documentation based on strategic roadmap.
What we're looking for:
As a Technical Engineer you will have:
- Experience with CyberArk Product Suite V9
- Experience with vaults, CSMs, PSM, accounts, policies, safes, usages, PACLI
- Experience with the design and architecture of complex security / IAM solutions
- Experience with Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices, middleware and databases
- Experience in the using/automating CyberArk Web Service APIs / SDK
- Dutch or French-speaking is highly beneficial
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: CyberArk, Engineer, Digital Identity, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking, Dutch-Speaking