Who we are
Cloud International is an international recruitment group with two distinct, specialist brands, Cloud SAP and Cloud Identity (Cyber Security). The mission for each is simple - to be recognized as the global leaders in their fields.
We are known and trusted by vendors across the US and Europe to find top talent for their teams.
With a global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements.
We have a very exciting year ahead with 100% growth planned across our offices in the UK, Europe and the US. As a thriving organization, we are backed by investors with proven track records in taking businesses from start-up to multi-million revenue. This is a unique opportunity to join the business at the ground level and play a key part in its growth.
We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, ambitious, and confident to thrive and become the best they can be. As a Recruitment Consultant (IT Specialist), you will establish and maintain your own client relationships, identifying highly qualified candidates for specialized positions, overseeing the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates and will become a vertical market expert in your niche.
What we offer
* Extremely competitive basic starting salary for all our recruitment consultants
* Uncapped industry leading commission scheme - No threshold
* International transfer opportunities (Boston, Miami)
* Individual LinkedIn Recruiter license & toolkit of software
* Growth opportunities - Our promotion criteria are clear and defined. Hit your targets and progress along your desired career path whether in management or into a more senior sales position
* Cash bonuses & incentives
* Monthly Lunch Club - High achievers will be taken for lunch at some of the country's best restaurants
* Quarterly holiday incentives - The more we bill, the better they are! (Dependent on COVID restrictions)
* Early finish on Fridays
* The best of both worlds - A lively office environment and flexible working from home
* Year-round social activities organized by our social committee
What do I need to apply?
* Experience within IT sector or IT recruitment would be ideal
* Experience working in European markets, especially France and/or Germany
* Proven record of regular billing
* Experience in cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating, and closing sales
* Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
* Strong organizational skills
* Resilient and tenacious with a positive attitude
We are really keen to hear from individuals who are fluent in French and/or German, although this is not essential to the role.