£125000 - £175000 per annum
about 2 months ago
26th July 2021
- Lead Architect to define and drive custom solutions
- Understand existing business requirements and design IM infrastructure
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify OIG customizations for implementation
- Assume ownership of IAM system integration and work closely with teams to complete development and customization tasks
- Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Assign and review work packets delivered by the offshore team
- Have designed & architected IDM solutions.
- Must have worked on multiple connectors (Like AD, exchange, DBAT, EBS).
- Must have designed & implemented SSO for multiple applications ( like EBS, PeopleSoft, ERP, Forms etc..)
- Good understanding of SAAS connectors and custom connector dev.
- Familiar with IAM workflows.
- Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, SSL, LoadBalancers.
- Working on LLD, HLD.
- Good hands-on experience with federation integrations.
- Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
- Strong Software Development Background.
- Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
- Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com.