£350 - £550 per day
14 days ago
27th August 2021
My Client are a global IT Service provider, with a influential presence across the European market, One of their key clients based in the UK are looking for a SailPoint IdentityNow developer to contribute, and be pivotal to a Global Migration from IdentityIQ over to IdentityNow.
The SailPoint IdentityNow Developer will be required for at least a 6 Month engagement, the expectations are for 18 months of work with this one client, and a potential further need amongst other pivotal projects across Identity Governance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development and Implementation of IdentityNow Application Connectors
- Building of Connectors for an ACF Mainframe
- Designing of Access Processes
- Implementations of new RBAC and JML Processes
- Integration of 500+ Applications into IdentityNow
- Handover to Operational Administrators
If this engagement sounds like something that could be of interest, don't hesitate to reach out.