Business Development Consultant
Cloud Identity – Boston
Are you a born salesperson ready for a new challenge? Are you being held back by meaningless targets and KPIs?
We have a unique opportunity to join the growing sales team within Cloud Identity’s Boston division. As a Business Development Consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop new business connections within a rapidly growing industry.
As one of the only recruitment firms dedicated to Identity and Access Management recruitment, Cloud Identity is firmly embedded in the industry’s ecosystem. The Business Development Consultant will have the opportunity to become a true market specialist at an exciting time of growth for the industry and in a well-established niche recruitment consultancy.
You will be responsible for identifying potential new business opportunities and establishing and nurturing relationships with new clients. As a Business Development Consultant, you will manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and act as a consultant between the candidate and client. You will work consultative to coach both sides through the interview process by preparing candidates for interviews, getting feedback from clients afterward, managing expectations, and assisting with the negotiations of offers.
Cloud Identity has the benefit of being both a close-knit operation with no limit to your growth potential and also the tools, software and reputation of a global recruitment organization. You will have everything you need to make a success of your role without the red tape of larger organizations.
• Health / Dental / Vision
• 401K with matching employer contributions
• State of the art modern office space in downtown Boston with a smoothie bar, free snacks, free espresso bar and regular events
• Early finish on Fridays
• Potential equity share for those who help to build the business
• Regular incentives
• Hybrid working – mix of office based and home based
• Flexible working policy from day 1
• Commission structure up to 40%
Skills and experience:
• Have experience in the recruitment industry
• Experience or interest in technology (we are particularly interested in hearing from those with interest in identity and access management)
• A successful track record of consistent revenue generation,
• An understanding of the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
• Excellent communication skills, capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
• A proven team player with a natural tendency to collaborate
• Ability to work within a fast-paced scaling recruitment team
About Cloud Identity
Cloud Identity is the global leader in Identity & Access Management (IAM) staffing with the largest team of IAM recruitment consultants in the world. With an in depth understanding of local markets and conditions across Europe and the US, Cloud Identity offers a full set of recruitment solutions across the complete IAM project lifestyle.
We are known and trusted across the US and Europe by vendors to find the best talent for their teams. We regularly sponsor and participate in IAM conferences and events, meaning we are truly embedded within the global Identity ecosystem
With a global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements, Cloud Identity offers a unique opportunity to work with industry leaders in the IAM space and is the perfect place is to advance your career within a growing niche.
Please apply online or contact our Head of Talent Acquisition, Chris Lewis, for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud International is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.