As a Recruitment Consultant within our Identity & Access Management team, you will be supporting both clients and candidates by conducting full desk recruiting.
Your day will include
• Establishing and maintaining your own client relationships
• Identifying highly qualified candidates for specialized positions
• Overseeing the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who is/has:
• 1-5 years of relevant professional experience recruiting, technology, sales
• Experience in cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating, and closing sales
• Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
• Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
• Strong organizational skills
• Resilient and tenacious with a positive attitude
Why Cloud International?
• Competitive Salaries and Uncapped Commission structure that pays up to 40%
• No Threshold - we will pay you commission on every dollar you earn
• Our beautiful office is in the heart of Boston and very accessible via public transportation
• Highly autonomous and fun environment – we want you to love your job and have a positive work life balance
• Transparent Career Pathing and Opportunities for growth
• Competitive benefits and PTO
• Free Snacks, all the expresso you can drink, and free classes are provided in our office building
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role but are unsure whether you fit all the criteria, we encourage you to apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation. email@example.com