Cloud Identity (a vertical of Cloud International) is the Global Leader in Identity & Access Management (IAM) staffing with the largest team of IAM recruitment consultants in the world. With an in depth understanding of local markets and conditions across Europe and the US, Cloud Identity offers a full set of recruitment solutions across the complete IAM project lifestyle.
We are known and trusted across the US and Europe by vendors to find people for their teams. We regularly sponsor and participate in IAM conferences and events, giving us reach and influence across the industry.
With a Global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements, Cloud International is the solution for IAM companies around the world and the perfect place to advance your career.
As a recruitment consultant operating in the niche Identity & Access Management Market, you will be support clients and candidates by conducting full desk recruiting. Your day will include:
• Establishing and maintaining your own client relationships
• Identifying highly qualified candidates for specialized positions
• Overseeing the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who is/has:
• 1-5 Years of relevant professional experience [recruiting, technology, sales]
• Experience in cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating, and closing sales
• Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
• Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
• Strong organizational skills
• Resilient and Tenacious
Why Cloud International?
• Competitive salaries and uncapped commission structure that pays up to 40%
• No commission threshold - we will pay you commission on every dollar you earn
• Our beautiful office is in the heart of Boston and very accessible via public transportation
• Highly autonomous and fun environment – we want you to love your job and have a positive work life balance
• Transparent career pathing and opportunities for growth and progression
• Competitive benefits and PTO
• Free snacks, all the expresso you can drink, and free classes are provided in our office building
Please apply today or get in touch with Chris Lewis, Head of Talent Acquisition, for a confidential discussion. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud International is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.