Recruitment Manager - SAP DACH
We are looking to expand our existing Senior Management Team with a highly driven, highly talented Recruitment Manager to drive growth at Cloud SAP, the fastest growing SAP recruitment consultancy in Europe.
As an SAP Recruitment Manager, you will come into an established team ready to make your mark and grow your team within your niche. Everyone in your team is an expert in their highly specialised areas and have proven track records of their successes. It's a diverse team with many native German speakers working within an established client network in the DACH region.
You will come in and lead from the front, personally contributing to sales while the developing the team. You will have a significant budget to grow your team to at least four additional heads by Q1 2022 with the opportunity to develop multiple specialised teams as your own career progresses. You will be responsible for driving activity within your team and showing the rest of the business what exceptional recruitment looks like. You will also manage the professional development of your team, training and mentoring them into future managers as you progress.
This is the perfect opportunity for great recruiters who are thinking about setting up for themselves but would prefer a softer landing. Or for people stuck in a company that lacks your ambition. You will have the opportunity to present your own business plan to the executive board for sign off. Bonuses, EMI options and promotion to the executive board will then be down to delivery on your plan.
You will be walking into a platform that includes:
- 300+ executed Terms of Business with clients across Europe
- A platform of world-class recruitment software and significant marketing budget
- Linked-In Recruiter and XING 360 for you and every member of your future team
- Established team of specialist SAP recruiters
- An award-winning Learning & Development Platform to take you from Manager to Director
- A full suite of marketing materials ready to adapt and develop for your needs
In addition to this opportunity to establish yourself a s a leader in your niche, at Cloud International we offer all employees:
- Flexible working policy including option to work from anywhere for part of the year
- Work from home days / hybrid working options
- Regular incentives
- Summer & winter galas
- Regular social events
- Regular charity & fundraising events as part of Cloud in the Community
- Strong company culture with an inclusive, global perspective - many German, French, Spanish native language speakers in the office
The skill set required for an S/4 SAP Recruitment Manager is the same as any sales leadership position at a recruitment agency. Essentially, you will be an excellent recruiter, excel in negotiations and be used to working in an agency environment that operates to high margins. Your sales numbers will do the talking for you at interview.
We live by our values at Cloud and tackle everything with a positive mindset. We are looking for those who share in this ethos. If you are driven, take pride in everything you do, but always strive for better. If you are someone a team of quality recruiters is going to buy into as a leader, and you are able to adapt your style and approach to each member to coach, mentor and develop them into your future second management tier, then we would love to speak to you. Upon joining Cloud, you will help set the standards for your own team and the wider business.