Hybrid - on-site 2-3 times a week
- Builds the work needed to implement functionality from the product backlog
- (managed by the product owner).
- Determines the size of user stories.
- Unit-tests software, creates automated test scripts and executes all other
- testing-related tasks.
- Tests deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests.
- Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
- Works closely with other team members to ensure that features meet business
- needs; Works collaboratively with infrastructure, security and other
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Assisting with modernising of legacy software's
- Cloud PI experience - needs to be showcased on the resume in the work experience, do not just list it in "skills" or the candidate will be rejected.
- Agile environment (1-3 years)
- Experience working in team environment (1-3 years)
- SAP Cloud PI (CPI) (1-3 years)
- Able to develop modern interfaces based on existing interfaces and new business requirements
- Able to pair well with other team members and assist in coaching on developing in PI/CPI
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology or Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))