SAP Solution Integration Architect.
Exciting opportunity for a German-speaking SAP Solution Integration Architect to join a well-known end-user organisation in Munich.
This position has a Remote-First policy allowing you to easily balance Work & Family life.
The Corporate IT Solutions Department is responsible for Platforms and Systems for the Group.
Integration Services play a key role in supporting IT Services Management in the Integration of Solutions, Platforms and Systems.
- Working on Technical Integration designs in a project environment
- Create sustainable and technologically modern Integrated IT solutions
- Supporting implementation projects from start to go-live
- Creation and maintenance of interface agreements
- Evaluation of existing (integration) architectures and their ongoing optimisation in terms of a technical roadmap
- Participation in the further development of architecture standards and a group-wide solution integration map
- Solid professional experience of at least two years in complex, heterogeneous integration architectures and/or enterprise architecture management
- Good knowledge of API management, cloud-based system architectures, SOA, web services, SOAP, REST
- Experience in integrating single sign-on technologies and securing APIs
- Initial experience in integration concepts using SAP BTP or SAP Integration Suite is an advantage
- Practical experience in agile and classic process models is desirable
The role can offer you a lot of job security, a supportive working environment, a very competitive salary, and a great benefits package.
Other benefits include a mentorship program, further training opportunities, and various health & fitness programs.
Please do not hesitate to contact Archie Iqbal @ Cloud International for more info.