Frankfurt am Main
£75000 - £110000 per annum + Car + Benefits
18 days ago
23rd August 2021
- This company are firmly established in 2 other European countries, but still in high growth mode in Germany
- They focus on large enterprise projects, which means HUGE challenging environments
- Combine the above and you have opportunities to work on deeply technical, challenging topics in a business that is growing. So you have personal career growth AND technical challenges.
What more would a SAP PP Consultant want?
They are constantly growing as a business after having their best year in 2020 and have identified a need for a German speaking SAP expert with working experience within SAP PP. (S/4 experience would be preferable)
They welcome a work from home environment with no need to go to the office even when business returns to normal, with this in mind there would be an expectation on travel to client site in the future. They offer the successful candidate a good work life balance, strong compensation / benefits & great opportunity to progress internally.
As a SAP PP S/4HANA Management Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP S4 HANA functional/technical solutions.
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained.
- Experience implementing SAP PP
- 3+ years' experience in SAP implementation work
- Fluent German and good English language skills
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is beneficial
If you're a consultant looking for that step into Senior or if you're a Senior looking to get fast tracked into architecture / management, please send your CV across for review.