Frankfurt am Main
£70000 - £110000 per annum + Car + Benefits
about 2 months ago
26th July 2021
They are constantly growing as a business after having their best year in 2020 and have identified a need a German speaking SAP expert with working experience within SAP SD. (S/4 experience would be preferable
They welcome a work from home environment with no need to go to the office even when business returns to normal, with this in mind there would be an expectation on travel to client site in the future. They offer the successful candidate a good work life balance, strong compensation / benefits & great opportunity to progress internally.
As a SAP S/4 HANA Management Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP S4 HANA functional/technical solutions.
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained.
- Experience implementing SAP SD
- 3+ years' experience in SAP implementation work
- Fluent German and good English language skills
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is beneficial
If this sounds interesting and you have the skills to match, please send across a job description for review.