Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
Who We Are
Cloud Identity (a vertical of Cloud International) is the global leader in Identity & Access Management (IAM) staffing with the largest team of IAM Senior Recruitment Consultants in the world. With an in depth understanding of local markets and conditions across Europe and the US, Cloud Identity offers a full set of recruitment solutions across the complete IAM project lifestyle.
We are known and trusted by vendors across the US and Europe to find top talent for their teams. We regularly sponsor and participate in IAM conferences and events, giving us reach and influence across the industry.
Cloud Identity is growing, and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the team at this exciting time. There is real potential for progression as the business grows.
Who You Are
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant You will be supporting both clients and candidates by conducting full desk recruiting. Your day will include:
- Establishing and maintaining your own client relationships
- Identifying highly qualified candidates for specialized positions
- Overseeing the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
To be successful in this role, we're looking for someone who is/has
- 4-5 Years of relevant professional experience (recruiting, technology, sales)
- Experience in cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating, and closing sales
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Why Cloud International?
- Competitive salaries and uncapped commission structure that pays up to 40% - No Threshold
- Beautiful office on the Thames - very accessible via public transportation
- Highly autonomous and fun environment - we want you to love your job and have a positive work life balance
- Wellness initiatives, competitions, fundraising activities and events organized by our social committee
- Transparent career pathing and opportunities for growth
- Competitive benefits and PTO
- Free snacks, all the expresso you can drink
For further information, or if you have any questions, please get in touch with Chris Lewis, Head of Internal Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 39831049
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.