Senior SailPoint Engineer/Architect - Up to $180,000 based on experience - Fully Remote
Working with some of the most complex and challenging SailPoint projects globally, our Identity and Access Management specialist client is looking for top IAM professionals that can become future leaders in the company. As an established SailPoint SME you can expect to be working alongside some of the best minds in the security industry promoting collaboration and innovation, all within a fully remote working environment.
Why apply for this position?
- Work with the latest SailPoint technologies to deploy, customise and deliver best in class IAM solutions
- As a senior member of the IAM consultancy team, you will help influence and drive company direction
- Company led training, major certifications and IAM conferences
- High level of autonomy from project to project and an entire company backing you with any support you may need
- Remote based work and the flexibility to enjoy your time both in and out of the work day
What we are looking for?
- Above all else, we are looking for a passion for IAM and Cyber Security as a whole
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with remote colleagues
- Supreme confidence in your knowledge of SailPoint which will translate to competent face to face interactions with clients
- Successful implementations using Sailpoint IdentityIQ, the more complex the better
- Experience designing and developing J2EE/Java and Relational Databases/SQL applications
IAM, IDM, Identity and Access Management, SailPoint, IdentityIQ, IIQ, IdentityNow, IdN, Consultancy, Remote
How to apply?
If you feel like you have the skills and personality to be a good match in this exciting opportunity, please apply within.