More genuine consulting in recruitment?
More equal opportunities for your career?
More feeling of being valued and part of a mutual mission?
No more elbow pushing and backstabbing?
No more mico-management and unrealistic KPIs?
A bit about us:
Cloud International is a successful Recruitment Agency specializing on the global SAP and Identity Access Management (Cybersecurity) market - both growing and lucrative tech industries.
If you identify yourself as an honest advisor and a genuine consultant, you have found the right company to work for: long term client and candidate relationships are the chore of our success. We strive for mutual success and integrity.
Celebrating our 10-year anniversary, we continue to grow and are welcoming you to join our vision in becoming the global No.1 most trusted SAP and IAM Recruitment Agency.
With around 50 employees we are spread across London, U.K., Boston and Miami, U.S.A and Cologne, Germany. Our Boston office gives you one of the best the financial district can give you.
What can I expect?
- Be the expert: you will be part of our IAM/Cybersecurity U.S.A. Team, focusing on perm or contract, allowing you to be the expert in your field
- We all have our first day: every business is different. You will receive a solid onboarding and training to our systems and processes
- Your role: you are responsible for the whole 360 recruitment process and all the short and long-term actions required for it
- Support: no matter how experienced you are, recruitment remains a rollercoaster. We have a culture of giving and sharing - from knowledge, advice, to actual business
- Your career: what you put in, you get out. With our transparent career paths, you don't have to chase promotions, you simply hit targets
- Built on trust: we have a professional environment where everyone wants to succeed, allowing us to be flexible when needed
- Having fun: with weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives, the day-to-day becomes a touch of healthy competition and celebrating successes
- Money: our commission structure is uncapped and goes up to 40%. Our average fees being £20,000!
What do I need to bring?
- This role is for someone with at least 2 years of 360 recruitment experience in IAM/Cybersecurity
- Show proven record of successful placements, new clients and account management
- You understand and can execute a full cycle recruitment process (from business development to candidate sourcing, to managing and closing deals)
- You prioritise client and candidate relationships
- The right mindset and attitude and a solid portion of team spirit
How do I apply?
Apply directly with your updated CV. No cover letter required.
If you want to find out more, reach out to our Alma Grabner - in charge of our internal recruitment