Job Title: IAM DevOps Engineer
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: On-site 2 days/week
Hours: Full-time 12 months contract
Start date: August / September 2022
About the role:
We are working with a leading Utilities client and together we have an exciting opportunity for a IAM DevOps Engineer to join a mature environment and help the project team deliver on their milestones over the next 12 months, with potential for extension.
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge and experience with IAM tools such as AAD, Omada, SailPoint, Okta, One Identity, or Oracle IDCS
- PowerShell & Python skills is highly beneficial
- Experience with the patching, recovery testing, isolating systems
- Experience with DR & BCP plans, documentation, and onboarding
- Experience with solving problems, optimising functionality, systems and processes.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF and we can discuss the details further
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: SailPoint, Oracle IDCS, Omada, IAM, SAML, OpenID, Azure, AWS, Engineer, Digital Identity, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking, Dutch-Speaking