Make your search easier and come find a future with Cloud International. Join a company that has expanded internationally in the last 3 years and is working to double our team size in 2021.
Who We Are
Cloud International is an international Recruitment Business with two distinct, specialist brands. Cloud SAP and Cloud Identity (Cyber Security) The mission for each is simple – to be recognised as the global leaders in what they do.
Cloud International have a very exciting year ahead, with 100% growth planned across our offices in the UK and US.
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up at the ground level and be a key part in the growth of an organisation backed by investors with proven track records in taking businesses from start-up to multi-million revenue.
We are known and trusted across the US and Europe by vendors to find people for their teams.
With a Global network of professionals, a full database of industry leading candidates and a history of successful placements.
Our plan is to build the business around our employees. For that we need to attract the right individuals who are hardworking, ambitious, and confident enough to warrant our backing to become the best they can be. We are determined to be market leaders in what we do.
You will be Establishing and maintaining your own client relationships, Identifying highly qualified candidates for specialized positions, Overseeing the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
• Extremely competitive basic starting salary
• Uncapped industry leading commission scheme- no threshold
• International transfer opportunities (Boston, Miami)
• Individual LinkedIn Recruiter license
• Growth opportunities – Our promotion criteria is clear and defined. Hit your targets and progress down the path you want to follow, whether that be management, or a more senior sales position
• Cash bonuses & incentives
• Monthly Lunch Club - High achievers will be taken for lunch at some of the country's best restaurants
• Quarterly Holiday Incentives - The more we bill, the better they are!
• Early finish on Fridays
We are looking for:
• Minimum 1 year experience working in Agency Recruitment
• Ideally IT Sector experience
• Proven record of regular billing
• Experience in cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating, and closing sales
• Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
• Strong organizational skills
• Resilient and Tenacious